Monday 22 January 2007

Cities I have lived, loved and loathed.


Stockholm birth
Ibiza childhood
Copenhagen hippie
London child bride
Los Angeles young woman
NYC liberated victim
London survivor student
Cambridge new page
Berne film artist
Zurich film maker
Basel a breath
Boston student
LA free again
Bergen alive
Provincetown artist
Newcastle nomadic creator

From Sweden to England to Spain through Scandinavia to England to the USA to Switzerland to Norway to Cape Cod to England with many travels and journeys interwoven in between; exploring South America, North America, Central America, Europe, East and West and the Mediterranean, the Far East. Being born into a nomadic lifestyle lingers through-out my life.
I am at home where I am in my body with my soul.
Where the DJANG is.

No comments: