Wednesday 16 May 2007

Barbara Russell


Today is my dearest friend Barbara's birthday! She was my first friend when I moved to Cambridge, Mass. in the early eighties. We took this class at Harvard together with Prof Hugh Flick in Folklore and Mythology. Later we did lots of things together. I sat in on Prof Carol Gilligans class on Moral Development with Barbara when she was doing her Masters at the Education school. We had so many adventures together. She is a lovely person and full of joie de vivre.
I do not have a photo of her just now but I will post one when I do.
She is off on a trip to California with her family so I wish them a lovely time.
When I think of Barbara I think lilacs, magnolias, Swanboats and Singing beach!
Barbara played harp for the CD above and she is a beautiful harper!

No comments: