Saturday 22 December 2007

32 years anniversary today!

Thirty-two years ago today I met Paul Martin in London, England.
I treasure this day. Paul is a very good and old friend!
He is family. He has been like an uncle to my son Noah since he was a baby.
We see eachother regularly and if we don't, we speak often on the phone and e mail eachother frequently.
I value the continuum that such a friendship carries within.
I am grateful that we have eachother and witness eachothers lives.
It feels amazing to know that someone out there cares and supports you no matter what.
We met through a common friend who neither of us are in touch with any longer, unfortunately. I should like to be though.
We have shared many holidays, adventures and quiet days and all kinds, birthdays and such! Best of all is when new/old friends like Paul and vice versa and then we can all be friends! Like the Nice's, and the Born's.
Congratulations PRP and PM and may you both last for another 32 years at least!

No comments: