Wednesday 25 June 2008

Google

Google is a wonder. I have re-connected with old long lost friends and found new ones!
Though we are a huge planet with billions of people through google you can find those who may be part of "your tribe" and make a web of connection across the world. It is amazing. I just found the work of a Tara Bradford, a photographer, through a coincidence.
Thank you to those who have left comments. IT MEANS A LOT TO ME.
If you wish to correspond please indicate that and I will write back.
Now that google has become a verb that alone is an indication of how much it has had an effect on our culture and our ability to find out information for ourselves.
Google it just a little bit...
Had a strange dream last night. I was in a club in England somewhere but talking to this American girl about Johnny Thunders! In reality I have seen him play at Max's Kansas City but in the dream we were waiting for him to play at that club. I wanted to tell her that he was dead, but did not want to disappoint her.

No comments: