Monday 9 June 2008

To those of you

For a while now I have been out of touch with DJANG, with e mail correspondence and the web in general. This has been because I have been computer-less or computer-free however you may want to say it or see it.
However it has also meant that I have been out of touch with you. That I have missed.
Now the Dell is out of the dell and higher on the fell and I hope to get back into the swing again.
It is like bicycling.
Thanks to it being June I have spent a great deal of time outdoors and that is wonderful! I LOVE BEING OUTSIDE. Filming, recording, walking and working in the garden. Planting as the moon waxes, today a red rose called Tuscany Superb and chives, lots of chives.
My knees ache a bit tonight and I just want to say hallo and that I have missed you and DJANG too.

1 comment:

Claude GRUNSPAN said...

I just discovered your wonderful blog a few weeks ago. I was glad, among many other people you talk about, to discover Stanley Kunitz through "The Wild Bread", which I bought and loved.

Thanks for all this,

Claude, filmmaker (female) living in Paris