Tuesday 9 June 2009

Wolf

Wolf has arrived at Sheep Cottage!
He is coming to live here because his humans had too many dogs for where they are living now. They train gundogs (hunting still goes on here) and could not give Wolf enough attention, he is a GSD aka an Alsatian. He will be seven in September on the Equinox.
Wolf is so full of joie de vivre. He is lovely! With brown velvety eyes and a sparkle for life. We are in love with him.
I sat on the lawn chair sipping my morning tea while he lay in the grass next to me and we were waking up together. He licked my free hand and lay on his back exposing his belly and rubbing his back, paws folded. I scratched his chest and under his chin.
Morning love.
One day and one night and he seems to be settling in very smoothely indeed.
The cats are cautious but with time they will get used to him and his zest for life!
As soon as I have a good pic I shall post it.
That was what was missing here; a wolf, surrounded by sheep and lambs and Red Riding Hood living in Sheep Cottage...

No comments: