Wednesday 11 November 2009

The truth will set you free.


AXIS MUNDI

Today the 11th day of the 11th month I have had such an extraordinary revelatory experience.
Light is shining in dark corners, doors are opening, perceptions changing, identities revealed and opened...
It is mind-altering and personal history is being re-written as I write this. I will divulge more at a later time when I have more clarity.

But the ripple in still water is there where no pebble tossed nor wind to blow.

I have always believed that the truth will out, and it will, eventually, even if it take a lifetime. Or two.
All this is thanks to my grandmother, Damaris Aubrey, bless you beautiful woman.

Thank you to Mandyleigh and to my sister and brother who joined me in this discovery and to Neil who held my hand.

No comments: