Wednesday 21 November 2007

Night mare

A recent night mare is still haunting me.
I am held hostage by a man in a hotel room on the 30th floor or higher.
He has a gun and holds it to my head. He says that the only way you can escape is by suicide, jumping to your death from the window basically.
I spend a long time looking down from the window in fear.
It is a dream that will not stop, seems to go on and on and I can not get out of it.
Suddenly Joel was there as well as a hostage.
The man, who now is called Udo Breger, has to go to the bathroom at the back of the hotel room and I see my chance. I go to the door but can not for my life open it. My limbs feel like lead.
We hear him in the bathroom and he comes out wearing some kind of sash partly over his head.
There is no escape but suicide or death by bullet.

No comments: