Friday 4 January 2008

To you who visit my blog

Hallo dear visitors,
Wishing you a very special New Year in 2008!
I would really like to know "who" you are and what some of your thoughts are on this blog or in general on the virtual world of sharing via blogs etc.
I have been posting for about a year now and I do enjoy it because I like to search for images and think about the topics or communicate about some film or artist etc.
However, I have been thinking about changing the format and that is why I am asking you for some feedback.
After a year of blogging I can say that it fulfills one need of being in touch with friends and fellow humans without the need for a response, or a dialogue which can be frustrating in terms of the wait period. However I seldom do hear anything at all and the interactive i.e. comments part of the blog has barely been used.
It could be the finding of many other bloggers I do not know.
The virtual notebook may now give way for something else.
Please DO be in touch, Libellebleu (bluedragonfly)

1 comment:

autumnleaf said...

in my previous incarnation as a dial-up viewer, i was unable to make a comment for software reasons-
i find the journal format easily accessible and love the imageflow...
keep up the sharing, regardless of the format...i am slowly setting up a site of my own, but have much to learn....thanks again for the path you share..