Monday 15 December 2008

Cat mania feline folly






While I am in this warm and fuzzy mood I may as well wax lyrical about our beloved feline friends!
Luna the mother of Sofie, black and toffee, Myles, grey and white, and Fergus, red and white. She came to live with me as a kitten the first year I lived here and we bonded immediately on the way home in the car. The kittens were born a day after my fiftieth birthday and what a gift they were! Are! They are a lovely family. Living here altogether sharing Sheep Cottage is a privilege.
Noah bonded very closely with Sofie and she lives with him now in Hexham.
We are a family all of us and love to be together cosy, reading, napping, eating, and cuddling. They also sleep with us! Can be challenging because I wake up when there is activity around the bed.
I have never been this connected before and I love this interspecies relationship experience. So does Noah. This is the first time we have been able to live with animals, before we lived in urban settings in apartments.

No comments: