Saturday 20 December 2008

Cat nap literally!


Yesterday I was exhausted, totally and in that "can barely move" way let alone think way!
I decided to have a rest after doing what I had to in the am. So after lunch I retired
to the bedroom where Fergus was already napping happily at the foot of the bed on the cat blanky. He took one look at me and went back to napping as I crawled under the duvet.
A couple of hours later I awoke feeling so good. I dreamed of a tiger and this tiger had come up to me and hugged me and tried to say something. Its lips were trying to form human words! The tiger looked long, warmly and soulfully into my eyes and gave me a parting hug.
I felt wonderful after this cat nap. Recovered and restored, ready to turn on the lights in a darkening cottage and start cooking a delicious dinner. Broccoli, mushrooms, soybeans, and prawns stir fried mmm...yummy!

No comments: