Wednesday 18 March 2009

Life is Immense

Again!
I have a few days to get some good work done on editing Life is Immense visiting Samuel Menashe.
I need a chunk of unbroken and undisturbed time to make real headway.
The deadline is in April and I want it to be as good as possible. It is a daunting task because of all the footage of Samuel reciting poetry and talking. Most of it really interesting! It needs to be a length which does him and his work justice but not too long to watch. Fine balance.
Meanwhile the last couple of days have been spring like, warmish and sunny, young lambs in the fields, pussy willows, forsythia, snowdrops drooping, daffodils trying, primroses, buds appearing everywhere...
It is an exciting time! I LOVE SPRING. It is my season. My birth season but also the one in which I feel most alive and positive. Creative impulses come in waves constantly lapping on to the shore.

No comments: