Thursday 24 December 2009

Conserve the green






While I am dreaming I may as well mention the conservatory!
I love plants and have reasonably green fingers. My windowsills are full and often they spill over all over the cottage, mainly because I get shoots to root, and thus keep expanding my collection.
I saw once at Emily Dickinson's house in Amherst, Mass. her conservatory which faced her garden and I loved it! Full of light and the right temp and loads of space for all the plants. I started dreaming that one day I too would have one for my greenery.
So along with the library, the country kitchen and the lounging bathroom I dream of a conservatory. The rest of the rooms I do not need! I can sleep on a chaise longue, the piano is in the kitchen with comfy chairs too!
So I have posted some pics above which I have found and they give me ideas!
Keep dreaming!

No comments: