Sunday 27 December 2009

My booty

I was given some perfect and lovely presents this year!
The catalogue for the huge photography exhibition at the Pompidou in Paris called La Subversion des Images, a book of interviews by Hans Ulrich Obrist, The History of Curating, which is incredibly interesting and stimulating, a Russian film on DVD called Mother and Son by Alexander Sokurov,director of the Russian Ark and The Sun, and Volume One of the Agnes Varda Collection which includes The Gleaners and I-hurrah!
I am reading the Obrist book like a vulture, it is a really good read. he interviews different curators like Harald Szeemann, Lucy Lippard, Pontus Hulten...
Toblerone in a tube and a big one as well to satisfy my sweet tooth, what more could a person ask for?!
We ate salmon cooked in a Swedish way, and Noah made a delicious brunch with smoked salmon the next day, and the cats got turkey!
It is snowing outside and it is warm indoors. Absolutely perfect.

No comments: